About the Journal
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation is an official publication of Phcog.Net, publishing peer-reviewed scholarly reviews, themed issues and research articles within the entire scope of the pharmaceutics. The journal particularly aims to foster the dissemination of scientific information by publishing manuscripts related to current pharmaceutical drug delivery and related fields and submission of uninvited expert reviews and research articles in all areas of pharmaceutical drug delivery are welcomed. The journal publishes the following categories of manuscripts: research papers presenting original research, reviews, short communications, letter to the editor, commentaries, etc. including critical review articles providing comprehensive analysis of research development within a defined area and editorial commentaries on key topical issues in pharmaceutical drug delivery.
Subjects covered in the journal
The journal aims to cater the latest outstanding developments in the field of Pharmaceutical sciences and Technology covering the following topics (non-limiting):
· Current Novel Drug Delivery Systems
· Quality control of Pharmaceuticals
· Quality Assurance
· National and International Regulatory Affairs
· Validation Techniques
· Industrial Pharmacy
· Biopharmaceutics and Drug Disposition
· Drug Development
· Pharmaceutical Intellectual Property Rights.
To provide accurate and latest information for a wide range of STM (science, technology and medcine) researchers across the globe, using quality journals and databases with cost-effective best practices.
"Our main vision is to bring Pharmacy, Medicine and related field researchers together in a single platform and to develop interdisciplinary network of researchers."
- To provide specific information upon request for faculty, researchers, and students involved in STM research.
- To develop a web portal providing basic screening information for drugs, plant extracts, with further links to useful resources.
- To facilitate the dissemination of information regarding techniques and methods involved in STM research.
- To advance the quality of research in the field of STM.
- To work collaboratively with R&D centers and industries and to describe their contributions in the field of STM.
- To establish a discussion group to address difficulties and problems in respective research.
- To provide documentation and information services such as library search/database search facilities including web-based information retrieval.
- To develop close co-operation among national libraries/other information centers for the exchange of information and resource sharing in science, technology and medicine.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, National Science Library, ProQuest, TdNet, Wanfang Data
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following:
Emerging Sources Citation Index, Index Copernicus
Wolters Kluwer and Journal/Association are committed to meeting and upholding standards of ethical behavior at all stages of the publication process. We follow closely the industry associations, such as the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), that set standards and provide guidelines for best practices in order to meet these requirements. For a summary of our specific policies regarding duplicate publication, conflicts of interest, patient consent, etc., please visit www.Medknow.com/EthicalGuidelines.asp
Open Access Publication and Creative Commons Licensing
This is an open access journal, and articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
Wolters Kluwer Medknow provides for long-term digital preservation through two primary partnerships, Portico and CLOCKSS.
Portico is a leading digital preservation service worldwide. The content is preserved as an archival version and is not publically accessible via Portico, but is provided when required under specific conditions, such as discontinuation of the collection or catastrophic failure of the website.
CLOCKSS will enable any library to maintain their own archive of content from Wolters Kluwer Medknow and other publishers, with minimal technical effort and using cheaply available hardware.
Ahead of Print policy
Articles published online under the Ahead of Print model are considered published and can be cited and quoted using the DOI as the reference source. Wolters Kluwer Medknow has a policy that changes will not be made after publication of an article without following accepted procedures for making corrections to the scientific record.
While advertisements are crucial to this journal to be able to keep all content free for everyone, ethical considerations are in place to ensure the integrity of the journal and its content:
- "Pop-up" and "banner" ads appear on a random, rotating basis. The advertiser has no control or input over the pages where their ads appear.
- The Editorial Board has full and final approval over the content of all advertisements.
- Advertisers will never be shown any manuscripts or other content prior to publication.